- Updated: The Blox Scanner now saves all its settings in the projectData folder.
- Added: Tools > Blox > Clean Data files (to remove unused data files).
- Fixed: The default scanner options could not be turned off after last update.
- Added: Collider related Blocks to scanner list.
- Added: Blox Event Trigger Data component which can be used as field when calling the RunEvent function from a Unity Event.
- Updated: Blox.RunEvent() now accepts BloxEventTriggerData as a parameter. This is in addition to the RunEvent() that takes an event name as parameter.