EasySave2

(Brandon Miles) #23

Today I installed this plug in, then after a string of errors my asset folder was basically wiped out. I foolishly hadn’t backed up for far longer than I’d care to admit. This was my fault.

I’m able to pull scripts out of the assembly file with dotPeek, and looking into other options to extract assets from my APK (android) build. As far as I know my blox 1 and 2 files are toast?

I just wanted to warn others to backup first.

Here was an error I captured, if anyone wants the others I’ll dig up the log:
UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘C:myPath’ is denied.
System.IO.FileStream…ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:259)
System.IO.FileStream…ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode)
(wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode)
ES2FileUtility.CreateFileStream (System.String path, ES2FileMode filemode)
ES2FileStream.CreateStorageStream ()
ES2FileStream.Store ()
ES2Writer.Save (Boolean checkForOverwrite)
ES2Writer.Save ()
ES2.Save[String] (System.String param, System.String identifier)
Lyn.EasySave2.LoadSave_EasySave2.SetString (System.String key, System.String value) (at Assets/EasySave2_plyGame_0.3/LoadSave_EasySave2.cs:50)
plyGame.GameGlobal.SetActiveSaveSlot (Int32 slot) (at D:/Work/u50/SOURCE/plyGame/System/GameGlobal.cs:475)
plyGame.Bootstrap.Update () (at D:/Work/u50/SOURCE/plyGame/System/Bootstrap.cs:122)

(RaiuLyn) #24

Sorry to hear that. Hope you will be able to get back your progress.

It’s seems that you’re using an old version of the plugin. Have you tried updating the plugin, plyGame and EasySave2? From what I recall, EasySave2 has restructured their core scripts a while back.

Be sure to backup before doing anything.