[Game]The Hero of Rivenwood [UPDATE]

(Noah) #1

Hello!

I thought since i’ve started to make a massive portion of the game i would reveal little parts of it.

Concept

The games about a man named adam whos trying to find his kidnapped brother who was transported from an old video game to a new one. A man by the name of “The Evil game Developer” took a bunch of things like books, TV shows, movies, and other games and mashed them all into one universe, Rivenwood. You’re trying to return to your former game and save the trapped programs in Rivenwood by destroying “The Evil Game Developer!”.

World

Although currently i’m not showing off the world, it’s going to be very massive and castles that can be decimated in a single quest. There’s multiple factions that are fighting eachother and in the end you can choose who dictates the land. Depending on which choices you make the map layout will change and different quests will become available.

I’m going to add in a lot of screenshots and hopefully some videos of what my game really is as well as a couple cutscenes.

As you may recognize this scene is from the talented Michael O. and his company Manufaktura K4. However i modified it so that it looked run down, i moved rocks around, rotated castles and added in multiple ruin 3d models throughout the area. I also did many things to the nearby village but you’ll have to wait and see what it is. This is the aftermath of a quest that a player did. You can choose to either side with the evil game developer and cause havoc, or fight him. It’s a choice made by the player and it’s not a pop up. You must literally go and plant explosives throughout the area.

Thanks for checking out my project. I’ll be regularly updating it.

Happy Gaming!

-Noah

(hanif noor) #2

TV shows, movies, and other games and mashed them all into one universe, Rivenwood. You’re trying to return to your former game and save the trapped programs in Rivenwood by destroying “The Evil Game Developer!”.

NOOR

(Noah) #3

Now on kickstarter!