Getting started and adding characters and such?

(GALADRIEL SUSANNE LI PERSSON) #1

Hello everyone!

I am not sure were to start with UniRPG. I’ve read the documentation on the official website, but I could still need some help.

From what I understand there’s some kind of default characters included in UniRPG, but I can’t seem to find them or access them. I can see the scripts but no prefabs or anything like that. Can I just add any rigged character and get it to work?

Also, if I import stuff from Blender, will that work with UniRPG same as it does with Unity?

Oh, and any other noob advise and tutorials on how to get started are most welcome. :slight_smile:

(Leslie Young) #2

Also, if I import stuff from Blender, will that work with UniRPG same as it does with

UniRPG is just a helper on top of Unity so if it works in Unity (Blender models) then it will work :wink:

From what I understand there’s some kind of default characters included in UniRPG

There is no art or demo included but you should be able to find plenty free characters on the asset store to get started with.

I am not sure were to start with UniRPG

Have a look at some of these video to get started, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_Ufk10HxF2SNdlm4osnRg

There might be other on youtube if you do a search for “UniRPG”. I lost all my own videos when I moved youtube channels a few years ago.

(daniel harratt) #3

Hi There…

Sorry i have been on holiday again!!
How are you getting on with UNIRPG now… If you need help just post…
Here to help!!

(GALADRIEL SUSANNE LI PERSSON) #4

Okay, I’m going to give UNIRPG another shot, using the older version of Unity as suggested. Thank you so much for the replies. Cheers!

(daniel harratt) #5

UNIRPG is a perfect platform to start with… you can pretty much accomplish anything you can imagine…