I need help with two custom scripts

Hello! First of all, I would like to express my thanks to Vinoma author for this cool visual-scripting solution. I am currently trying to create a Visual Novel, and Vinoma has almost everything I need for it.

English is not my native language, so I apologize if something is strangely expressed.

As far as the topic is concerned, I’m visual artist and not a programmer, and I’m not at all familiar with C # and other languages.

I created two special buttons in my game IU.

The one should call on press the Action “GoTo” label “My_Label” in the Vinoma scene “My_Scene”.

The another on should detect on press the currently active Vinoma scene, then read out the numeric value of the existing variable “time”, add a 1 to that variable, and then reload the active scene. If the value of the “time” variable becomes greater than 23, it must reset to 0, and reload the active scene. With it I would like to realize a kind day-night cycle.

So I would be infinitely grateful if the Vinoma author would create these two scripts for me. Or maybe someone of the forum users who are familiar with programming.

As I said, otherwise Vinoma has everything I need to create a game through clicks and drag-and-drop.

But if I got the things described, I would be perfectly happy!