plyInventory System | v1.8

(Helgard de Barros) #41

Any progress on this? Any sort of target dates?

@Helgard

Yes this has been on my mind literally every week. Its soo hard to add those new features on top of working, freelancing, etc.

I have 4 projects im not right now, but i will be rewritting the system as far as item handling, class requirements, item types, etc go because right now its not as modular as i like.

So when i do get back on track with this, you all will be getting a much better custom editor and item system. So you will be able to mach a mech game, or rts, or rpg etc with this inventory.

Stay tuned and know this is still in the works, it will come!

(Helgard de Barros) #43

Cool! I have about a month’s work adding all my NPC’s (maybe more, depending on how fancy I want to be) and then I have to get onto the inventory and dialogue. But… I can always work on other stuff if this isn’t ready, like my map system, screens, etc. Soooooo much to do. :slight_smile:

How does Leslie’s save load system tie into this? I know your system saves to Local Low on PC (Am I right?).

And I think we need to use Leslie’s save/load system which saves to player prefs alongside yours somehow.

So how do we save and load everything together? : )

And does your inventory system work on Mac? Which loads to player prefs. I bought this but now need to integrate it.

Thanks. I know I can hit you up on skype but I have a lot of detailed questions about this that Leslie might need to help with the answer.

(Helgard de Barros) #45

This is the video for integration.

Thanks. Need some help here.

How do you load and save from more than one slot?

(Helgard de Barros) #47

I am waiting for the final version of this before I integrate it into my game. I have played with the demo scene, but haven’t tried integrating into my actual game, so I haven’t really messed around with it too much.

Thanks for sending me to this video.

I guess my question now is how do you change one save/load slot to three? Is there an easy way to do it?

Thanks. : )

EDIT: So watching the second plyinventory tutorial, I see it’s possible to set up more than one save/load slot and will see how that goes. :slight_smile:

(William Ianneci) #49

@March_of_the_Ents, Are you still actively working on this. I followed your link to check it out and received this message-

We couldn’t find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again.
The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted.

I is still active, i sent you a PM.

(Marshall Heffernan) #51

odang!!

(Trevor Barnes) #52

How do I actually get hold of this asset? is it available anywhere?

looks like it went MIA

(William Ianneci) #54

You would have to contact March_of_the_Ents, he created it and see if it is still being maintained and active.

Hi everyone, been quite busy with work and such but am looking to upgrade the whole system to a v2 soon here. It should still be compatible with plyGame as its written in Blox mainly. Let me know if you have any issues and ill fix them for existing buyers. To interested users, just wait for v2 which will be more robust and optimized.

(Zoey Bell) #56

any new news on the plugin?