The Last Heaven RPG (Pre-alpha demo, work in progress)

(noah) #1

This is “The Last Heaven”, the RPG project I’ve been working on during the last couple of weeks. Just a simple video of my “work in progress” using plyGame and old assets. I’m putting the pieces together of the basic elements but as of now, DiaQ, the GUI and and even running the game in a proper way (I’m currently using the play button from Unity, not from plyGame cuz doesn’t work!) are my headaches :frowning:

EDIT: The video looks darker than the actual game for some reason. I mean, the game’s atmosphere is “darkish”, but not that dark… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Need Some Help for my game

Cool! Reminds me of Path of Exile =)

(AizenSousuke) #3

I like the multishot fireballs lol

How long does it take for you to get this up?

(Leslie Young) #4

That mage is hard with her cheating heat seeking fireballs XD

(noah) #5

Hi AisenSousuke,
It shouldn’t take too long to make something like what I’ve done. I’ve been working on it for about a month or so but maybe investing just an hour a day and asking lots of questions. In other words, it’s fairly fast, specially if you know the basics of Unity already (I had to learn both, the basics of Unity and the plyGame docs).

(kaleem ullah) #6

I am able to add default value Blocks so what I will do is add an option in the context menu that you can use to quickly fill a selected Block with defaults. Keep in mind that is always a good idea to remove any Blocks from these fields for which you do not want to change the values.