TileEd with Blox 3

Hi Leslie,

Just purchased TileEd, dont know why I havent until now, its very intuitive to use :slight_smile:

I do encounter an issue when importing the asset in a project with already blox3:

• all gameobjects with blox container or object variable deleted (still in inspector but all values & bloxDefs removed)
  • Weird thing is that when testing game, everything seems to work as normal
  • Below screenshots and error msg I get
  • Justed tried creating a new project importing both tileEd and Blox3, same issue unfortunately
    -Using Unity 5.6.1.f1

MissingMethodException: Method not found: ‘plyLibEditor.plyReorderableList…ctor’.
BloxEditor.Variables.plyVariablesBehaviourInspector.OnEnable () (at D:/DevUnity/_SOURCE/Blox/BloxEditor/Variables/plyVariablesBehaviourInspector.cs:31)
BloxEditor.Variables.ObjectVariablesInspector.OnEnable () (at D:/DevUnity/_SOURCE/Blox/BloxEditor/Variables/ObjectVariablesInspector.cs:19)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
BloxEditor.Variables.plyVariablesBehaviourInspector.OnInspectorGUI () (at D:/DevUnity/_SOURCE/Blox/BloxEditor/Variables/plyVariablesBehaviourInspector.cs:36)
BloxEditor.Variables.ObjectVariablesInspector.OnInspectorGUI () (at D:/DevUnity/_SOURCE/Blox/BloxEditor/Variables/ObjectVariablesInspector.cs:26)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor editor, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1229)
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

(Leslie Young) #2

oh shoot… I made some changes to the shared lib and did not update TileEd with it. I’ll submit a new version now.

Thks Leslie! Cheers,