Unity 2018.3 update

Hi Leslie!

After updating both Unity and BGS, have this small bug. I think its related to blox description, dont have the white background anymore. Cheers and thanks as always for the hard work man.

Ps: Unity prefab nesting is awesome!

Copied style is null. Using StyleNotFound instead.
UnityEngine.GUIStyle:.ctor(GUIStyle)
BGSEditor.StyleDefs:.ctor() (at D:/DevBGS/_source/BGSEditor/Blox/BloxMainEditor/BloxEditorWindow.cs:230)
BGSEditor.BloxEdGUI:get_Styles() (at D:/DevBGS/_source/BGSEditor/Blox/BloxMainEditor/BloxBlocksList.cs:14)
BGSEditor.BloxContainerInspector:DrawListElement(Rect, Int32, Boolean, Boolean) (at D:/DevBGS/_source/BGSEditor/Blox/TreeViews/TypeTreeView/TypeSelectTreeView.cs:69)
BGSEditor.ReorderableList:DrawElement(Rect, Int32, Boolean, Boolean) (at D:/DevBGS/_source/BGSEditor/BGSEditor/Core/BGSEdWindow.cs:35)
UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:DoListElements(Rect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:587)
UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList:DoLayoutList() (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:394)
BGSEditor.ReorderableList:DoLayoutList() (at D:/DevBGS/_source/BGSEditor/Common/EdUtil.cs:1420)
BGSEditor.BloxContainerInspector:OnInspectorGUI() (at D:/DevBGS/_source/BGSEditor/Blox/TreeViews/TypeTreeView/TypeSelectTreeView.cs:21)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

(Leslie Young) #2

Strange, it works for me in Unity 2018.3.0f2
I’ll investigate more. What is your unity version?
What is the BGS version shown in the BGS About window?

Hi Leslie,

Unity: 2018.3.0f2
BGS: 0.25. Strange I updated yesterday. Imported again, its now 0.40. Sorry for the bother :slight_smile:

(Leslie Young) #4

ah ok. Just wanted to make sure you got updated version cause there was a problem when I submitted update. Unity did not yet list 2018.3 as a target so I was not sure if whether it would fail to download correct package on your side cause of that.

Also, check the version on asset store before you grab. It is not available immediately after I posted about the update here. So you might be downloading an old version if you are too quick.

Got it, thks man!